To submit your assignment, follow these steps.
- Rename your file so that it includes the assignment number
in the name (e.g., “exerciseA”,
NOTE: To rename a file or folder on the Mac, click on its name or icon, press the return key so that the name is editable, then type.
- Log onto Canvas, and navigate to this course (called “Z361” in Canvas).
- Click on the Assignments button on the left side of the page.
- Click on the name of this assignment in the list in the main part of the page. You then should see a page for just this assignment.
- Click on Submit Assignment on the right side of the page.
- In the File Upload section, use the Choose File button (or simply drag a file onto this button) to set a file for submission. If the assignment requires you to submit more than one file, click the Add Another File link, and do it again. (Exercise A, Assignment 3, and the Final Project require you to submit multiple files.)
- For Exercise A and the Final Project only, you must submit a description as a plain text (.txt), RTF (.rtf), or Word (.doc, .docx) file.
- When you have all the files ready, click the Submit
NOTE: Be sure to set up all required files before clicking the Submit Assignment button. If you resubmit your assignment later, the resubmitted files will replace ALL of the files you already submitted.
When the submission is complete, you will see the assignment page again. If this does not happen after a reasonable amount of time, let the instructor know. It will take longer (perhaps much longer) for assignments that include audio files, such as Assignment 3 (part 3), Assignment 4, and the Final Project.
- On the right side of the assignment page, you can click the Submission Details link to see what you uploaded.